Looking for Something?
1. TEACH PEOPLE IN NEED TO FEED THEMSELVES AND THEIR COMMUNITIES.
Prime Directive (motive): To effect the timely development of sustainable food production capability for people of absolute existing need. Promote and establish food security, health and vitality in regions constrained by and within increasingly diminished environments globally.
2. PLEASE HELP YOURSELF AND OTHERS BY HELPING US TO DO THAT (#1). ADVICE, ACTION, EFFORT AND SUPPORT IS REQUIRED.
Desire A: To stimulate and participate in informed, actionable discussions on how to most effectively implement environmentally responsible and ultra-efficient resource application in food production capability for the greatest critical benefit and most immediate result.
3. STAY CURIOUS, GET INVOLVED, AND BE FACTUAL. ACCEPT ONLY EVIDENCE.
Desire B: To encourage and support empirical investigations in intentional ecosystem food production (efficacy, methods, utility) - as both biosystematics research and sustainable human development disciplines - subject to valid modes of inquiry and elucidation via the scientific method.
- New iAVs Forum May 18, 2017
- SAND particle size distribution recommendation and Costs – AGAIN! April 17, 2017
- Effect of pH on plant assimilation of elements April 17, 2017
- Feed and feeding notes: April 11, 2017
- An Old Owl’s View March 17, 2017